The Wright Stuff & Travelling??

06:48

Hello Lovelies!

Sorry for not writing for a little while, my schedule has been so busy! However, a week ago, I went on a trip with my AS English Language to go and watch 'The Wright Stuff' being recorded at the 'Princess Productions' studios. Here's the rundown of what happened...

It was a crazy early start for us all, we had to be at college for six o'clock in the morning which meant that I had to get up at around four. I was yawning the whole way there and at the time had a stinking cold which was just fab (sarcasm there guys). Anyway, we had to be at the studios for quarter past nine as that is the time that the show is aired. We arrived in good time with a few minutes to spare.
'The Wright Stuff' is a morning talk show which is featured on channel five. Matthew Wright is the host along with three panel members. There were a series of talking points used and we got to give our opinion on some of them too. The cameras came right up to your face and it was so difficult not to look at them. We were told not to look straight at them because then it'd look like we were staring at people through their TV's. Although, I did catch a glimpse or two..



After this we had a few hours before we had to leave London so we got to wander around for a while. To not much surprise myself and a few friends searched for a costa to sit in and get a drink. We found one eventually and nearly got lost on our way back, oops. It didn't take too long to get home but I can well and truly say that I got a very good nights sleep.

As well as this trip, over the next few weeks I will be going on more! In a few weeks time I'm going to London again on a AS Geography trip (#teamwindow). I will also be going to Dublin in November and Wales next year! My travelling diary is definitely booked up!


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. YOU'RE COMING TO WALES! OH EM GEE! :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha aw, yeah will be up there around March 30th!! :)) x

      Delete
    2. 3 days after my birthday, haha! Which part of Wales you going too? North/South/West? :) x

      Delete