So, Christmas Happened

08:41

Hey!
Firstly, happy new year! I hope that you all have a had a lovely festive period and that you have a brilliant 2016. I've got some big plans for this year and a lot of things will be changing this year and I can't wait to see it all unfold. To kick-start the new year on here I've decided to do a little 'What I Got For Christmas'. Before I start I'm going to do all the boring bits: I'm in no way, shape or form trying to brag about what I received and am really grateful for everything that was given to me. If you don't like these kind of posts, I'm sorry you don't have to read it and if you do.. go ahead and scroll down!

To begin with I got this really lovely little jewelry box from my parents. I've never had a nice place to keep all of my jewelry so it was nice to finally have something! As some of you know, I have a record player, hence why they got the one with all the vinyls on the front. I also opened the box to find a Pandora box. I got a rose gold ring, from my parents as well, which has small hearts all around the outside. I'm extremely grateful for this gift.



As well as this, I the Coldplay album, A Head Full of Dreams, on vinyl. It's super cool because one disk is pink and the other is blue. I also got a burgundy pinafore which I had wanted for a really long time and a stripy top to go with it. Now there's a theme with the next few gifts... cooking.



I (hopefully) go to university this September (its weird saying that now). I got two cooking books for meals on a budget that I have to say, look really tasty and a set of pots and pans. When you got o uni, they don't give you cooking utensils, you have to get that all yourself so it's good to start getting these things together now.



Finally, I got quite possibly the cosy-est dressing gown ever from my Aunt. It's grey and white and it's all warm and fuzzy when you wear it. I also received a CD of The Griswold's album 'Be Impressive' which I really love. They're a super upbeat band and I'd love to see them live sometime. I also got a book titled 'Read This If You Want To Take Great Photographs'. I can't wait to start reading and using this as I want to up my photography game on here, seeing as I have a good camera now.



I hope you all enjoyed this post. I have a few pretty good ones lined up for the next few weeks and hope you continue to read this site over the next year!

You Might Also Like

2 comments