50 Questions (part l)

09:24

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14262485/?claim=enkz2xja2t6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Hey,
I found this post on Tumblr which is exactly what this post is called; 50 questions and I found it on this lovely account. I thought that I'd answer them on here rather on the site. I decided to split this post into two because I didn't want to bore you guys with a long list of Q and A's so, here are 25 questions and answers...

1. What would you name your future daughter?
I have actually thought about this before and I like the names Eliza, Arabella and April

2. Do you miss anyone?
Yes, always

3. What if I told you that you were pretty?
I'd say 'thankyou so much!'

4. Ever you ever been told 'it's not you, it's me'?
Actually I think I have... but I'm not going into details..

5. What are you looking forward to in the next week?
The Lush Bloggers event tomorrow evening (blog post to come), seeing some friends and family and a birthday meal for a friend

6. Did you go out or stay in last night?
I stayed in last night

7. How late did you stay up last night?
Until about 11-ish??

8. Honestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past 3 months?
Nooo, I don't think so

9. What were you doing at 12:30 this afternoon?
Eating lunch??

10. Have you every told somebody you loved them and not actually meant it?
Looking back now, yes

11. Could you go the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
Yes I think so

12. Have you pretended to like someone?
Hasn't everyone??

13. Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
Again, yes I think so

14. Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
There any many people who can who always make me smile, but I can think of at least 3 in particular

15. Is it hard for you to get over someone?
As with all things, it takes time. Maybe for me it takes me longer than most people because I get attached so easily

16. Think back five months ago, were you single?
I've been single for basically forever so, uh, yeah

17. Have you ever cried from being so mad?
Yes, all the time

18. Hold hands with anyone this week?
Nope #holdhandswithmyselfclub

19. Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed?
Does a mattress on the floor count??

20. Who did you last see in person?
My Dad

21. What is the last thing you said out loud?
'Oh God'

22. Have you kissed three or more people in one night?
Jeez no, I'm not good looking enough for that

23. Have you ever been to Paris?
Yes a few times when I was younger, I can't really remember it though...

24. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
I like to think so but people can always tell when something is wrong

25. Do you use chap stick?
It's a life saver






You Might Also Like

0 comments