July Life Update

15:12

Hiyaa,

A lot has been happening in the last few weeks so I thought that I'd give you the rundown of what's happening quickly.

Firstly, I go on holiday very early tomorrow morning. My family and I are going to Corsica, a French island near Italy for two weeks. I'm not sure whether I will have Internet access or not, hence why I'm writing this (and a few other posts) now. I'm very excited, it had come around so quickly!



Also, a few weeks ago now, I sent in a piece of writing to the website Pretty 52. I got a response very quickly and the featured my article on the site. I was also offered a external writer position and, of course, accepted!! I now write posts for the site on a weekly basis with a bunch of other people and I'm really enjoying myself! Check out the site at pretty52.com 

Next, after a year of searching, I've found myself a job. I'm waitressing at a hotel in my nearest town and it's very busy but good so far! My feet and back ache but it's all worth it because at the end of the day, I'm earning some money!


I've also had time to see some friends since I've been off which is always fun. Been to a few parties and went out for a meal for Caitlins' birthday with was very nice. Also went to the cinema and to Nando's with Caitlin on Thursday for a little catch up. We saw Amy which is a documentary film about Amy Winehouse. I'm a huge fan of hers and it was a incredibly interesting and inspiring film to watch and I now understand a lot more about her and the songs she wrote. I had a lovely evening with a just as lovely friend:)




A couple days after I get back from holiday I get my A-Level results which will be a very nervy and exciting day. Here's wishing all the A-Level students the best of luck with their results (I know it's early but eh) and I'll write very soon!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments