Bucketlist

07:15

Hiyaa

It's taken me some time but I think that I have finally created my bucketlist. I want to try and accomplish as many of these things as I can in my lifetime and I'm going to share my list with you today...

1. Live or Work in Rome, Italy
I went on holiday here last summer and completely fell in love with the city. It'd be a dream to live her especially but I'd also love to work out there for a magazine of some sort, the journalism scene is pretty good there.


2. Write an article for a magazine/online blog
As an aspiring journalist, these is obviously a huge thing I want to cross of my list as soon as I can!! It'd be amazing to see my name under a piece of writing!!

3. See Imagine Dragons Live✔️
Now, this one I've actually already done, which is great!! I saw them two hears ago in Bournemouth and it was one of the best experiences ever!! I'm also seeing them again in November at the O2 in London!



4. Travel
I would've listed all the places I want to go but that would just take me way too long to do. There's so many places I want to visit!! It's the dream to just take some time out to go and get hopelessly lost somewhere.

5. Move to London and/or Brighton
It's always been a dream of mine to live in London I love the atmosphere, people and culture that exists there!! I'd also really like to live in Brighton mainly be wise of the fac that it's near the beach and I can't get enough of that!! Both are such amazing places and it'd be fab to be living in either.


6. Swim with dolphins✔️
I know that this is a really cliché thing to put on a bucketlist but I had really wanted to do this. It was really great fun (although I was a little worried at first) and would recommend doing it anyone, it's a brilliant experience!!

7. Take part in the colour run
This has always looked like fun for me and would be a great way of raising money for charity. It's something I'd definitely love to do with my family or friends.


8. Own a old vintage car
If you know me, you'll know that I love love lovE Fiat 500's especially the older models. After taking a tour of Rome in a 1970's Fiat 500, I've wanted one of my own even more than before! And, I am determined to make it happen someday.

9. Go to a music festival
Ever since I was young I've wanted to go to a music festival like Reading or Glastonbury and I'm always jealous of those who go. I've spent way too much time sat in front of the telly, in my living room with my sunglasses and flower crown on . I feel like it's time I should just save the money and go...



10. Hit 10,000 views on 'oce4nblue'
At the moment, this one is looking very much possible in the near future! This site is growing in numbers everyday and I can't wait for the day it reaches the big 10. I feel very proud of where I am now, I can't imagine what it'd be like at 10,000...



You Might Also Like

0 comments