March Lookback

10:37

Hello Lovelies!
As it is nearing the end of another month, I thought that I'd share with you what I got up to during March and share my experiences with you guys!
To kick off this month, myself and my family travelled down towards Bournemouth and spend a day at the beach even though it was freezing cold! It was super sunny but the wind made it seem really cold. It was a lovely day despite the weather and I even ended up having a hot chocolate on the beach whilst everyone else ate ice-creams (crazy people). My legs ached afterwards but it was worth it!


The following weekend, I met up with a group of friends and we trekked from one of their houses to Costa. It didn't take us too long to get there and we were all thirsty when we arrived! It was (again) a very sunny day so we all ended up having the fruit coolers which were delicious, as always. We then went to grab some food from McDonalds (oops!) and then walked on to the nearest Tesco to get even more food. I was crazy full by the end of the day! To round it off we sat in the sunshine soaking it in.The next day, I met up with two friends and we went on a nice walk so that I could gather some photos to upload onto here (to be continued...). I had a full on walking weekend! 

The following week it was one of my closet friend Bryony's birthday so we all went out to a nice meal. It was lovely evening with everyone and we had a good laugh and time! We brought a surprise cake with us and the waiter gave it to Bryony just before we ordered dessert. Unluckily, on of my friends nearly missed the whole thing and only caught the end of us singing (be quicker next time Tyler!). Of course, it wouldn't be complete without Bryony going completely face-first into the cake and getting it all over her nose, yum. 

This month I was also fortunate enough to go to Center Parcs and London which I have both already written posts about, you can find them here; London Weekend and Center Parcs 
Finally, to end this brilliant month, a couple of friends and myself went to see Captain America - The Winter Soldier yesterday and I can honestly say it's one of the best Marvel films I've seen. I thoroughly enjoyed it and had a few laughs. We saw the film, grabbed a Subway and headed to a park which was a nice, chilled way to end this week and month. March has definitely been one of the best month's I've had so far and here's to April! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments