Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award

09:24

Hello Lovelies!


So, I was nominated by the wonderful Demi-Lee to do the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award, you can check out her blog here. Thankyou very much Demi and lets get on into it...

The rules are as so:

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and give a link to their blog
2. Include the logo in your post
3. Answer the set of 10 questions that they give
4. Create your own set of 10 questions
5. Nominate 10 other bloggers




Demi's set of questions;

1. What inspired you to come up with the name for your blog?
For me it was very simple, it is literally my name and the word 'blogs' after it. I'm very unoriginal and that's the best I got basically haha.

2. If I could choose between living in black and white or color, what would you choose? And why?
Personally, I would way much prefer to live in color rather than black and white. The world is much more interesting with color and everything would look the same in black and white. It'd be like living permanently in a newspaper (boring).

3. What is your favorite Autumn lipstick?
My favorite autumn lipstick would have to be anything from the Apocalips range by Rimmel. They're all mostly dark purple or plum colors which I think are perfect for this time of year when things are getting a little chilly and darker.

4. Do you wish to turn blogging into a career or keep it as a hobby?
I would love if my blogging was able to create me a career. It'd be amazing to do something that I love everyday and potentially get paid for it. The best of both worlds right?

5. If you could choose between fast forwarding time or rewinding time, what would you choose? And why?
This question is actually really hard. I'd love to know what I'd turn out like in the future but I kind of want that to be a surprise at the same time. On that basis, I think I'd have to choose rewinding time, I'd love to go through my childhood again and maybe even do some things differently.

6. If you could swap lives with any celebrity for the day, who would you swap lives with?
Wow where do I even start. I don't know if she counts as a celebrity but I'd like to swap lives with Zoe Sugg (Zoella). It'd be interesting to see what having a successful YouTube channel and blog is like and to hang out with some of her friends!

7. If you were given three wishes, what would they be?
- To have a unlimited supply of Lush products
- To have enough money to go travelling
- To be happy 99% of the time (you cant be happy everyday can you?)

8. Which season of the year is your favorite? And why?
Autumn is my favorite time of year. I love it when the leaves change color and the fact that everything starts again. I see it as a time to start anew and fresh.

9. If you had to choose a story that best describes your life, what story would it be?
The Hunger Games.

No, I'm kidding. Maybe something like 'Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging' some sort of story like that because I'm always digging myself into a bigger whole and embarrassing myself.

10. What social media site do you use the most?
Instagram! (shameless self promo here)




My questions for you;

1. Who or what inspired you to start blogging?
2. What is your favorite color?
3. What is your least favorite movie?
4. Do you have any phobias?
5. What is your favorite nail polish?
6. What is your song of the week?
7. Tea of coffee?
8. When did you start blogging?
9. Do you believe in ghosts?
10. What is your favorite piece of jewelry?




I nominate (I couldn't find 10);

Polly Vadasz // @pollyvdsz
Me & Life//@MsRitaZ13
Wonderful You//@Wonderful_U
I Blog The Fashion//@iblogthefashion

You guys don't have to do this but the option is there whether you want to take it or leave it. If you're a keen blogger you're welcome to give this a go, just drop me a mention if you post this:)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ah, just imagine an endless supply of Lush products?! How amazing would that be? Thank you so much for taking part, Kate. Love your answers! <3

    Demi-Lee @ demileesdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete