The Most Beautiful Thing I've Heard

07:41

Hello Lovelies!

As you all know, I am a huge fan and lover of music and have recently been looking for some new songs to get into. I was actually scrolling through the blog weneedtolivemore and came across a a playlist post, similar to the ones I do but, using 8tracks. I was listening through the playlist when one song in particular stuck out.



The song 'Home' by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros has always been one of my favorite songs and reminds me of one summer when I went bike riding a lot with a friend and in all honestly, one of the best summers I have ever experienced.For those of you who don't know, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros are a twelve piece (yes you heard me, twelve) band who create indie/folk music. They're from LA and are led by vocalist Alex Ebert. The name of the band comes from Alex Ebert's stage name Edward Sharpe and also a character who Ebert came up with for a story. The version which was on the playlist was actually a remix of this song called the RAC Mix. I fell in love with it just after a few notes and when the all too well known whistling kicked in, I was gone. Lost in the music. I had completely fallen for this song all over again.



This version makes me feel motivated and makes me want to go out and find something. I don't exactly know what that something is but I want to find it and embrace it. I think that when I listen to this, it makes me feel uplifted and brings back so many good memories. To me, it's almost like a rebirth of this song, perhaps more updated and new. I feel excited about what's to come in the next few months because of it. New memories, new people, new experiences. All new things which I should be feeling excited about and looking forward to.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that, this is the most beautiful version of a song I've heard in a long time and I thought that I should share it all with you. You can hear the RAC Mix here

(imagine from Google, not my own)




You Might Also Like

0 comments