10 Things You'll Understand If Your Memory Sucks

11:15

Helloo!
Now, I'm definitely someone who forgets things all the time. I have the worst memory ever and constantly have to write things down in order to remember them. Here's a few things that you fellow forgetters will understand..

1. You can never remember names and then you try super hard to remember but just say something that sounds kinda similar instead.


2. Getting something someone DIDN'T ask for I do this all the time. My mum will ask me to get her red scarf and I'll pick up a yellow umbrella. I'll forget what she asked for and just pick up the next best thing!

3. Walking out the door and forgetting the most important thing you need 8 out of 10 times I forget my keys when I leave my house and get halfway up the road just to turn back and run to get them.


4. Telling people the same story 50 times Guilty as charged. I'm the worst for doing this and I apologise to anyone who's heard the same story more than twice. Sorry.

5. Forgetting homework Last minute 3AM essay anyone?


6. Your shopping skills are awful You'll walk into Tesco's or wherever and forget everything you need to buy and end up getting three jars of Nutella and five packets of pop tarts.

7. Making tea You'll make a cup of tea, have a sip then wander off and do something only to rediscover it a hour later when it's cold and yucky. Ew.



8. Going out Arrange to meet a friend? Check. Time and details planned? Check. Forgets until ten minutes before your due to meet? Oh sh*t.

9. Baths In all fairness, this has only happened to me once. I started running a bath, forgot about it and WENT OUT only to come back and find it overflowed and leaking through to the kitchen underneath. Note to self; start running a bath and STAY near it until it's done. 



10. Forms/Letters/Money That money that's for the college trip won't be handed in until at least two days after its due. How I even managed to go on the trips I don't know.

So there's 10 things all of us forgetful people understand!! If you have any stories that show just how much you're memory sucks tweet them to me @oce4nblue_





You Might Also Like

0 comments