Jeremy Loops Street Team

08:30

Hiya!

Recently I signed up to become a member of the Jeremy Loops Street Team. Jeremy is a modern folk singer/song writer/musician from South Africa and our job as the Street Team is to help him get his name out there.
*sidenote: I'm not being paid to do this, I'm just a huge fan and want to help Jeremy do well*

A very bad, low quality photo of a excited me after I signed up late the other night

I first heard Jeremy's music whilst watching a video by Ben Brown, a good friend of Jeremy's, where he mentioned his music. I immediately searched Jeremey on YouTube and I'm so glad I took them to do that. He's definitely one of my favourite artists and has been for maybe two years now. His songs never get old and I'd love to see him live sometime!!

Speaking of seeing him live, he's just about to embark on his U.S. 'Trading Change' tour and I'm sure he'd be over the moon if some of those shows were sold out. He's also being joined by Motheo Moleko, another great artist who features on his track Down South (one of my favourites). If you're from or around any of the areas listed below grab a ticket here to the show nearest you and support this incredibly talented guy and his amazing music, he's absolute credit to the industry and it bringing back the folk genre!! He is also doing a UK tour in a few months and tickets are on sale for that now (check them out here). 


I'm really super excited to be a part of this, it is going to be something very special! Over time, there will be more posts about the team about the projects that we'll be working on for Jeremy Loops!

You Might Also Like

0 comments