I Do, I Do, I Do!

06:00

Helloo!!

Saturday was a very special day for my family as it was actually my aunt's wedding. It was such a incredibly beautiful day and so lovely to see some family I haven't seen for a long time! It was held at a golf/country club who did a very good job of organising the day. My aunt looked amazing in her dress and the whole service was perfect.
My Mum, Brother and I were very lucky that we managed to sit on one of the front-ish rows so we had a great view of the whole procedure. One cousin was a bridesmaid and the other was usher who both did a brilliant job and looked fab! Although, the best man did get the rings the wrong way round but it was all part of it!!




After the service, we went into the courtyard and had some drinks and took a LOT of family photos. I also managed to convince my Dad and Brother to (kind of) pose for some photos.






After this we then went inside and had our meal. It was pretty good and the staff were very kind. During this time, my (now) cousin and Mum decided to make hats out of the napkins and joke around. The DJ also went around with cards to fill out for the bride and groom. The one my brother got said 'Things to never talk about with each other'. He thought that 'Reasons why America went to war with Vietnam in 19-whatever' was a acceptable thing to put. It was the title of his history coursework, however it did get a good laugh when read out. 







The rest of the evening was just dancing and catching up with relatives. It was especially nice to see some of my Great Aunt's/Uncle's and second cousins. By the end of the evening we were all a little wobbly and stood around with my second cousins hogging the cake and moaning about how much we wanted either cheesy chips, kebabs or cheeseburgers. Believe it or not, the staff wouldn't make us any:((






It was such a special day so thankyou to Kathryn and Phil for having us there and thankyou to all my family members who made it memorable!! 


*photos shot either on iPhone or Canon Powershot G7x, I got a new camera at the weekend so hopefully my photo quality will improve!*

You Might Also Like

0 comments