2015 WAS AWESOME | Blogmas Day 24

04:54

Hey!
For my final proper blogmas post (I know it's gone so quick!), I'm going to go through ten of the best things I've done/experienced in 2015. There's so many amazing things that I have completed and it was tough to pick just ten, although, I think they're the best ten!

1. I SAW TOM ODELL AND IMAGINE DRAGONS
As a Christmas present last year from my parents, I got tickets to go and see Tom Odell in concert. The best things about this was that the venue was a forest. We travelled to Sherwood Pines (up North a lil bit) and saw him perform there, outside! It was a incredible experience and I'm so grateful that I got to seem him live! More recently, Sam and I went to watch Imagine Dragons at the O2 in London. I saw them a few years ago but it was Sam's first time and we both loved it!



2. I WENT TO CORSICA
For out summer holiday this year, my family and I went to Corsica. It is honestly one of the most beautiful country's I've been to and I completely adore everything about it! I'm 100% certain that I will go back there in my lifetime and I can't wait already.


3. I'VE DOUBLED OVERALL IN PAGEVIEWS
I only discovered this the other day when it appeared on my TimeHop but this time last year I had just reached 4500 page views and I couldn't believe it. Right now, I'm just about on 9000 and it's insane how much this site has grown.

4. I STARTED WRITING FOR PRETTY52
At the start of June I emailed an article to Pretty52 just hoping to get featured for a one-off. Never did I think that I'd be asked to become a part of the external writing team. I love writing for these guys and am excited to see where it takes me over the next year. I still can't believe that I write for this popular site and love the external writer community!


5. I MADE BEAUTY AND YOUTUBE VIDEOS
A few months ago a lovely lady called Jacinta messaged me about a potential business opportunity. From that one message I started making beauty videos for a app called Soapbox. I never thought that I'd expand from just writing to making videos as well and am super excited to be a part of this group and creating for them! Since this, I also started my YouTube channel and can't wait to see how this progresses in the future!

6. I PASSED MY A LEVELS/SURVIVED COLLEGE
A huge chunk of my college life has gone over the past year and I have lived through the vast majority of it. I only have a few months and a few exams left and then I'm finished. It's sad to think that it'll all be over soon but we'll all be moving on to bigger and better things I'm sure!



7. I HELPED PROMOTE JERMEY LOOPS
About two months I decided to become a part of the Jeremy Loops Street Team. I'm a huge fan of Jeremy and his music and am super excited to be working with him and some others to get his name out there. You can listen to Jeremy here.

8. I MET SOME INCREDIBLE PEOPLE
Since I started college I've met some truly brilliant people and made some friendships that will probably last a lifetime. I've also been welcomed into all these little business communities and have made some fab business relationships too with people through our mutual love for creating.

9. I WENT TO MY FIRST BLOGGERS EVENT
In the summer, I was invited to my first bloggers event at LUSH in Basingstoke. It was two of my favourite things combined and insanely excited to go! I met some amazing people at the event - two of which have now started YouTube Channels as well (check out Hannah and Sophie) and I really enjoyed it as my first real event as a blogger.



10. I FOUND MYSELF
The biggest thing about this year is that I really found out who I want to be and how I'm going to become that person. I know what I want to do and I'm slowly beginning the process of doing it. I want to be creative and tell stories and that is probably my biggest passion right now and I can't wait to turn it into a career.



There we have it! That was my last post of 2015! I hope you've enjoyed reading my ramblings on this site over the past year and I hope that you continue to read into the new year. Thankyou so much for all the support and actually reading what I write - I never thought that I'd last two years! I'm slowly expanding my little empire and I can't wait to see what the future holds! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

You Might Also Like

0 comments