LUSH Oxford Street Madness

02:24


As some of you know, I went to London for a university interview a couple of days ago and turns out the univeristy was only five tube stops away from Oxford Street. I took full advantage of this to go and check out the LUSH store there. Three floors of pure LUSH-iness!!


I'm not going to lie, ever since they announced that a store would be opening on Oxford Street, I wanted to go. It's the largest store in Europe and I couldn't miss the opportunity to visit!  With any LUSH store, as soon as you walk in, that recognisable smell hits you and entices you to buy something straight away!! Luckily, I manage to control myself and only purchase three things (as my bank account gives a heavy sigh of relief)!!


Firstly, I picked up the 'Lord of Misrule' shower cream. I absolutely loved the bath bomb version and when I saw that they had released the shower cream I couldn't resist!! The show ever cream is a little different to gel as (like it says) it is a more of a cream consistency but does exactly the same as a gel. It's a really different product but I love it and will definitely be purchasing again! This time I got the smallest bottle but I'll probably get the bigger size next time.


Next, I picked up the 'Guardians of the Forest' bath bomb (see the green theme here??). I'd seen a couple of people use this and thought that I'd pick it up and give it a whirl. It smells very fresh and grass-y, like you're outside! A very fresh scent which is going to look awesome in the bath! 


The final thing I bought was actually a piece from their makeup range. I've been buying from LUSH for about two and a half years and have never picked up any of their makeup, so I took the plunge and got some!! I bought one of their lipsticks in the colour/name/idek 'Elegance' which is this cool brown-y, purple colour. I've worn it a lot since I bought it and I really love it!! The colour lasts all day and it goes on really easy. I'll 100% be buying another one!!


The store was MASSIVE and as per, the people working there were super lovely and willing to help! I can't wait to go back and treat myself again.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. omg i went to oxford street lush a couple of weeks ago, it was TOO hectic for me I couldn't even look at the stuff there was too many people! Im glad you found some nice picks though!

    Hannah at WRITTEN BY HANNAH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we were pretty lucky when we went, it wasn't too crazy busy which was good!! yeah some of their new stuff is super looooovely!!

      Delete