Blogmas Day 23 | Lush Review

07:31

Hello Lovelies!

Firstly, happy Christmas Eve! Secondly, as you all know, I am a HUGE fan of products from Lush so I thought that I'd do a little review of some of their products which I have used.

One of my favourite christmas bath bombs is So White and it's such a shame it only comes out once a year! It's by far my favourite of all the christmas products. It smells of apple and is white on the outside but red in the middle. It makes your bath a beautiful colour! The only thing with this bath bomb is that it takes a longgg time for it to finish bubbling. I was get out the bath as it was just finishing. But, overall, I love this product a lot!

Next is the Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub. Again, I adore this product as it makes my skin feel so lovely and smooth afterwards. Be wary though, if you have any cuts or anything it will sting a hell of a lot so just be careful all you lush-lovers!
Also, I've been using the D'Fluff shaving cream which smells divine. It smells of strawberries and is so easy to apply and use. You just treat it as if it were normal shaving cream, no weird method to it, jus plain and simple which is fabulous!


In advance I'd like to say Merry Christmas to you all and I hope that you have a brilliant day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments