MARKETS GALORE | Blogmas Day 1

08:00

Hey,
Over the weekend I ended up going to three (yes three!) Christmas markets! I went to Bath, East Farm and Winchester, all of which were super lovely and I did manage to pick up a few bits.

On Friday, myself and Adam went to Bath and had a little wander around their Christmas market. Adam drove us down after college (p.s thankyou for not killing us), and we actually got down there in good time, despite a huge traffic jam we hit just after we left. It was really nicely set up and the lights especially were lovely. I got to pick up a few presents ready to give to my Dad and brother and am glad I've now actually started Christmas shopping, it's bad I've left it so late, I know.





Next, on Saturday, I went to a small Christmas market called East Farm which is on the way to Codford. It's a proper little village market and was really good for getting decorations and stocking fillers. I also got the other half of my brother's present so now his is all finished! I got some pretty picture whilst I was there too which I'm really chuffed about! I haven't been able to use my new camera (Canon Powershot G7X) for taking proper photos yet so this was a perfect chance to. We also had some family friends up for the weekend so Christmas markets were fab for doing something easy and cheap all together. On Sunday, we all went to Winchester and their Christmas market which again, was really good but after seeing two other markets was rather similar to what I had already seen. Although, they did have a ice rink and were selling mulled wine which did win me over. We also went for lunch at River Cottage (where my Mum works) and had a roast dinner which was so good! The food was fab and the service was just as brill.





I had a very festive weekend and I did actually vlog it all which will be up this weekend! I've uploaded two videos on my channel so far and it'd be fab if you would check it out and hit subscribe or like. There will be another vlog up next weekend as were going to Brighton to visit family which will be really fun. Check out my channel here!

You Might Also Like

0 comments