LIFE UPDATE | Blogmas Day 2

00:59

Hi!
I've decided that before I get too into blogmas I'd give you all a quick update with what's going on with me right now!
As some of you know, I'm doing blogmas again this year. This is where I upload a blog post every day up until December 25th. I did blogmas last year and even though it was extremely difficult it was very rewarding and I felt like I had really accomplished something afterwards! I'm super excited to do it again this year and to see if I manage to complete it!



I've started a YouTube channel! I tried to start one a few years ago but I had a crappy camera and no clue what I was doing so it ended as quickly as it began. This time around I have a much better camera and lots of things I want to film and create so hopefully this time round will be a lot better! The channel is also called 'oce4nblue' and the link for it is here. It'd mean a lot to me if you checked it out and gave it a like or even subscribed. I'm planning to film a few challenge videos along with some vlogs and general chatty pieces so we'll see how this goes.


I also got my first university offers back. I have a conditional offer from Kingston University in London and have a interview booked for Westminster University. My interview isn't until next February and I'll know if I have an offer from them after this. I'm still waiting to hear from Cardiff and to see if they offer me place. I'm just very excited to finally see it all fall into place and now all I have to do is get the grades.

So, this was a brief summary of what I've been up to and have planned. I hope you all enjoy my blogmas series and keep an eye on my YouTube channel to see what I get up to!

You Might Also Like

0 comments