CHRISTMAS FILMS | Blogmas Day 8

10:24

Hey!
One thing that really gets me in the Christmas spirit is films and there are so so many that I love to watch each year with my family (especially my mum, she loves Christmas)! I thought I'd share with you some of my favorite Christmas films that I will certainly be watching..

1. Home Alone - 
Home Alone is honestly one of me favorite Christmas films ever and I remember watching it as a kid and being worried that I'd be in that situation! For those of you who don't know, 'Home Alone' is about a young boy who accidentally gets left behind whilst his family go away for Christmas. I love the humor and just the whole concept of the movie.


2. Elf - 
Elf has quickly become a family classic in our house it is probably our favorite to all watch together. 'Elf' is about a boy who was bought up as a Elf in Santa's Workshop but finds out that he's human and goes to look for his real dad. Will Ferrel is brilliant as Buddy and it really gets me in the festive spirit.


3. The Grinch - 
This is the adaptation of the Dr Seuss story 'How the Grinch Stole Christmas' and features Jim Carey and a very young Taylor Momsen. I used to be terrified of the Grinch when I was younger but I've grown up over the years to really like the film and to happily sit down and watch it.

4. It's A Wonderful Life - 
This is SUCH a classic Christmas film and I remember really disliking it at first, but as I watched it more and more each year I've began to love it more and more.

5. Love Actually - 
Now, I know Love Actually wasn't really meant to be a Christmas film but it's so fab and I had to include it in this list. There are nine intertwined stories that all look at the difficulties that come with love. The acting, the storyline, everything is just brilliant and it should 100% count as a Christmas film. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments