PHOTO DIARY | Blogmas Day 9

09:15

Hey!!

For today I thought that I'd do a almost 'follow me around' kinda post. I've taken some photos and given a little run-down of a typical day..


So today's Wednesday, which means that I can have a lie-in because I don't start college until 2:10. Wednesday's are my favourite day of the week because of this..


I then went downstairs and had breakfast whilst editing some YouTube videos and blog posts ready to upload..


I got dressed then headed down to the bus stop around 12 ready to get to college on time. I usually get to college at 1:30 so I'll meet my friend Sam and grab some lunch before lesson..


Today was our last English lesson and we had a Christmas Pub Quiz to celebrate. Our team won, despite a little bit of cheating, and we got some jelly beans as a result. It was smiles all round and a fun way to round off the English year..


I got back from college about half an hour ago and am currently sat with a cup of tea writing my article for Pretty52 winding down a little after today. I hope you all enjoyed this little photo diary and I'll speak to you all tomorrow!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments