WHAT'S IN MY WINTER BAG | Blogmas Day 3

01:27

Hey!
For today's post I decided to do a winter themed 'What's in my Bag?'. I'm not going to lie, I didn't photograph all the gross receipts and pieces of gum at the bottom of my bag, it wasn't attractive! But, here's all the kinda lovely things I had in there instead..


1. Brown Shoulder Bag - idk where it's from, it was my Mum's (oops)
2. Chanel Black Purse - my Aunt and Uncle picked this up for me when they were in Hong Kong, but can be found on the Chanel website
3. L'Oreal True Match Powder - Boots
4. Random Pen - probably from my pencil case??
5. Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick (in the shade) Vintage Pink - Boots
6. MAC Lipstick (in the shade) Plink! - MAC
7. Extra Spearmint Gum - ???
8. Cream Beanie Hat - New Look
9. Off- White Finger-less Gloves - New Look
10. Apple iPhone Charger
11. Black Umbrella - New Look





You Might Also Like

0 comments