DECEMBER FAVES | Blogmas Day 21

07:28

Hello!
There are so many things that I have been loving this month and I haven't done a favourites post for a while so that brings me to today's post! I'm not normally someone who shows a lot of beauty products in my favourites but this month there have been a ton that I've been obsessed with..


The first two products I've been using a lot this month is the 'Brow This Way' Eyebrow Kit from Rimmel and the 'Wonderfull' Mascara also by Rimmel. I've been trying to find a good eyebrow kit for a while now and this one is perfect for me. It has a wax, a powder, blender brush and hard angle brush and it works incredibly well. I find that, for me, using wax is a much better option than just powder or a eyebrow pencil, it seems like it gives a better and more even shape. The 'Wonderfull' mascara is actually incredible though! I've been using the 'They're real!' mascara from Benefit for a long time but it's beginning to run out and I wanted to find a cheaper alternative. This mascara makes my eyelashes really pop out and gives them so much volume!


The next item that has been brilliant this month is the 'Chisel Cheek' Contour Kit from Barry M. I've never tried contouring before and I wanted to find a cheaper brand that I could try it out with first. I was a little hesitant getting it from Barry M as I only tend to use their nail polish rather than makeup but it works surprisingly well! It gives great definition and is a product I will 100% purchase again!



The final makeup product I've been loving is a lipstick. I got given this from my Mum a while ago (she didn't want it) and I completely forgot about it until the other day! It's a brown-y purple-y colour (bad description, I know) and I've been wearing it most days. I love the colour, it lasts all day and doesn't dry out!



I have two music favourites this month. One is my 'leaf me alone' playlist on Spotify (which now has well over 100 songs on it) and the other is the album 'Oh, What A Life' by American Authors. I've been a huge fan of these guys for a long time and rediscovered this album a few weeks ago! It's super upbeat modern folk kinda music and my two favourite songs from the album are 'Trouble' and 'Think About It'!



Finally is a clothing favourite and it's these knitted kinda like leggings (I wear them as pj bottoms) that are red with this white Christmassy pattern all over them. I think I got them from Republic (yeah that long ago) when that was still around. They're super cosy and festive and I've been putting them on as soon as I've been getting from college. They're so damn comfy!


You Might Also Like

0 comments