WINTER GRWM | Blogmas Day 23

04:05

Hi!
For today, I thought that I'd do a little bit of a 'Winter Get Ready With Me' and give you all a little insight as to what I do in the mornings..


Right now, I've finished college for the Christmas break so right now, I'm not really waking up until about half nine or ten o'clock which is super nice. Once I've woken up I'll go downstairs and have a cup of coffee and some breakfast. Sometimes, I'll also watch some TV which tends to be 'How To Get Away With Murder' on Netflix. After that I'll go back upstairs and start getting myself ready for the day. Today I wasn't really going anywhere much so I did do my makeup and just wore a pretty casual outfit.

 I'm not wearing too much makeup at the minute and recently I've gone a few days without wearing eyeliner, which is very different for me! Anyone who wears eyeliner a lot understands me when I say that I feel a little bit lost when I don't wear it. Although, I love creating makeup looks without the eyeliner too!



Jumper - New Look
Denim Skirt -  Topshop
Tights - idk probably M&S

Then, after I've got ready I tend to sit for a while and do either blogging, editing videos (my YouTube Channel is here - have a look!) or right now revision because I have my mock exams in January. Normally, I'll do this for about an hour more or less, so that I know I've done at least a bit each day. 

That's it! That's what I tend to do most mornings during the Christmas break. I quite enjoyed writing this post and would love to do some more similar - let me know what you think!



You Might Also Like

0 comments