TV SHOWS ARE FAB | Blogmas Day 18

07:55

Hey!

During the increasing amount of spare time I'm having, I've been watching a lot more TV! Here are some shows I've been really loving over the past few weeks...

I had heard a lot about this show online and thought that I'd give it a go. It's about a group of students in a law/criminology class at university and the cases they have to deal with and a dark incident they're all involved in. There's only one season on Netflix right now and I'm about halfway through it. I'm really liking it so far and thoroughly enjoy these kind of programmes.


I am so so glad that this had been bought back for a special over Christmas! I loved Luther when it was first aired and continued to watch each series as it came along. It stars Idris Elba as a unorthodox police officer who has some morally questionable methods of work. I have always loved the show and can't wait to see how this mini-series pans out!


3. Las Vegas with Trevor McDonald
This is probably a really weird programme to see me writing about but I find his documentaries super interesting and it's pretty cool seeing the other side of Vegas, including the mafia/mob. Trevor is also a very interesting guy with many a story to tell!




You Might Also Like

0 comments