HOW DID IT HAPPEN? & GIFTIES | Blogmas Day 22

07:36

Hey!
This year I've, again, really enjoyed doing blogmas and learnt from the mistakes i made with it last year. Fun Fact: last year I didn't intend to do blogmas. I saw everyone else start doing it and decided that I'd start it on December 2nd so, essentially I was a whole day behind and in a sense, I technically didn't complete it as I only did 24 posts instead of 25. This time I start down and properly organised the whole thing and think that it has paid off! So here is a little insight into the 'behind the scenes' of how it has all happened..


I know what you're all thinking looking at that photo - 'You call that organised?!'. However, somehow in my head this is in perfect order. To start off with I wrote down days one to twenty-five and I already knew some of the things which we had planned that I wanted to write about, like days with family and events, so I filled those in next to the correct date. I then basically just worked my way down the days and filled in some of the ideas I had of what write.


Every couple of nights I would then sit and draft about four or five posts so I could simply hit upload on the day. In the notebook, I'd tick that I had written the post and then once I had uploaded I'd put another tick so that I know that I've done it. For some of the more lengthy posts I'd even start writing them down so that I'd have a rough idea of what to do when I came around to writing it.


So that's how it happens! It takes a lot more thought and planning than people think and I'm so happy that I challenged myself to complete it this year and it really does pay off. If you're a blogger I highly encourage you to do blogmas next year!

Yesterday, Caitlin, Hannah and I also swapped our Christmas presents for each other. We haven't all got together for a little while so it was nice to see them both again before the year it out! I got some very nice gifts and thought that I'd show you all what I got!



From Hannah, I got some lovely smelling, Christmas themed Yankee candles (we all love Yankee candles and buy them for each other as presents often!) and  a POP! Vinyl of Bambi which is super adorable! Caitlin also go ton of Disgust from 'Inside Out' which is super cute!  




From Caitlin, I also got a Yankee candle (not pictured) and a pink cropped top from Topshop which is really pretty and will look great with my denim skirt. She also got me these really adorable Dsiney themed Christmas socks which are super soft and cosy! I'm very grateful for the gifts I've received from them both and hope that they have very merry Christmases!


You Might Also Like

0 comments