Blogmas Day 10 | YouTubers & Bloggers

10:13

Hello Lovelies!

Today I thought that I'd share with you all a few of my favourite YouTubers and bloggers so here goes...

1. Zoe & Joe Sugg (Zoella & ThatcherJoe)
I absolutely love both of the Suggs and their YouTube channels! Zoe's beauty and vlog channels are brilliant and the joke that Joe plays on Caspar are hilarious. In all honesty, Zoe was actually one of the people who inspired me to start blogging so yeah, thankyou Zoe!

2. Jack & Finn Harries (JacksGap)
Their JacksGap channel is so amazing and some of the people they've me and things they have done are so inspirational and I'm very much enjoying their 'Following Heart' series which is linked with 'Skype'. I also loved their video on what people love so much that I cried. Yep, you heard that right. I cried.

3. Meghan Rienks (MeghanRosette)
I first discovered Meghan's channel when I woke up extremely early one morning and couldn't get back to sleep. I ended up watching her videos for nearly 2 hours! She's ridiculously hilarious and a talented actress.

4. Clara Henry
Clara is a brilliant YouTuber and blogger from Sweden and again is so so funny. I can relate to a lot of the topics she talks about annndddd she retweeted my tweet about her today! I got very excited and here is the proof;


5. Marzia Biosgin (CutiePieMarzia)
Marzia is so so pretty and very talented with makeup. The clothes she designs are gorgeous and I'm really hoping to buy  some of her pieces soon! Also, her pugs Edgar and Maya are adorable, I want one so bad!

6. Demi-Lee (Demi-Lee's Diary)
Demi has become a good friend of mine an her blog is brilliant! She's from Wales and has a fashion/beauty blog and is a very good writer and photographer. She has been quite poorly recently so go send her some love! (demileesdiary.blogspot.com)


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ah Katie, you're too cute! Thank you so much beaut. X

    ReplyDelete