Blogmas Day 4 | Christmas Songs

04:46

Hello Lovelies!

For Blogmas Day four I thought that I'd share with you a few of my favourite christmas songs so here goes;

1. Shake Up Christmas - Train (all time fave)
2. Merry Christmas Everyone - Shakin' Stevens
3. Fairytale of New York - The Pogues
4. I Wish it Could Be Christmas - Wizard
5. Last Christmas - Wham!
6. All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
7. Mary's Boy Child - Boney M
8. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - Darlene Love
9. Winter Wonderland - Michael Bublé
10. Merry Christmas Everyone - Slade
11. Feed The World - BandAid
12. Santa Claus is Coming To Town - Jackson 5
13. Christmas in Hollis - RUN DMC (no shame)
14. Have Yourself A Merry Little Chrismas - Frank Sinatra
15. Wonderful Christmas Time - Paul McCartney


You Might Also Like

0 comments