Blogmas Day 16 | Soundtrack To My Life Tag

10:03

Hello Lovelies!
So on YouTube I saw the lovely vlogger and blogger Zoe London create and a tag called the 'Soundtrack to My Life Tag' (check it out here!). She created it herself and I thought that today I'd give it a go...

1. Song you listen to when you're happy?
I actually have a few songs I listen to when I'm happy, there's;
- It's Time Imagine Dragons
- Budapest George Ezra
- Piledriver Waltz Arctic Monkeys

2. Song you listen to when you're sad?
Pretty much anything by The Smiths, most of the time it's Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I want

3. What song will you have at you're wedding?
This is actually so so hard but, it'll probably have to be 30 Lives by Imagine Dragons. That song literally gets me every time.

4. What song do you dance around the house to?
Any Arctic Monkeys song or Dancing in the Moonlight by Toploader

5. Song you play on your headphones when you're out and about?
At the moment, it's Homesick by Catfish and the Bottlemen

6. Song you listen to when you're angry? 
Radioactive by Imagine Dragons (can you see a theme emerging??)

7. Song you'd have at you're funeral?
Only the Good Die Young by Queen

8. Song that makes you lose your shit at a party?
Hey Ya by Outkast

9. The last song you listened to?
No Good in Goodbye by The Script

10. Your karaoke song?
Free Fallin' or Summer of '69 by Bryan Adams

11. What song do you work out to?
BO$$ by Fifth Harmony or Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson

12. Song with the most memories attached?
Home by Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros

13. Song that makes you cry?
30 Lives by Imagine Dragons

14. Song you hate the most?
Anything by One Direction (soz) and All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor

15. Your favorite song of all time?
Seasons by Major League 


I tag all of you guys to do it so, give it a go but please, give Zoe credit for creating this tag!

You Might Also Like

0 comments