Blogmas Day 18 | Cabin Weekend Away

04:44

Hello Lovelies!

Little bit of news is about to come your way, my family and I are leaving this afternoon to go to Exeter for the weekend. It's my Nan's 70th birthday tomorrow so we are going was to stay in a cabin to celebrate.

There are 4 cabins around the lake each with a hot tub (yay) and lovely views. It'll be a really great weekend which I'm looking forward to. It's going to be nice to be spending time with my family.
So here it is, I'm not sure whether I will get a good enough signal or have wifi to be able to post. If I do, I'll blog each day as it comes but, if not, I'll draft them all and upload them Sunday evening when we are back. Hopefully I will have wifi and will be able to continue Blogmas as usual. If not, get ready for two or three posts on Sunday!



You Might Also Like

0 comments