Blogmas Day 6 | Bournemouth

02:08

Hello Lovelies!

Today my family and I went down to Bournemouth for the afternoon and had a little wander around the Christmas market they had set up. It was extremely festive and had christmas music playing and mulled wine being sold, it was lovely! 
We had a little look around the stalls but there wasn't really a great deal that interested us. We had a look round the usual shops like Topshop and River Island but, I am proud to say, I didn't actually but anything! I still have money left over and don't really want to get anything invade I may have got it for christmas. I even went into lush and made no purchases (#proud)! 
As well as this, we all had a little family costa together which was nice. I had a gingerbread latte, which is a new favourite of mine, whilst Mum and Harry had a orange hot chocolate and my Dad stuck with a good old cup of tea. The hot chocolates honestly looked amazing and I may have snuck a little sip myself. All round, it was a great afternoon out and got us all into (yet again) a festive mood.


I just want to say that, I hope that you are all enjoying my blogmas series and that I am trying my best to keep up to date with it all. As you may have noted, a few poss have gone up a little late so please forgive me! Anyway, I hope you're enjoying the series and feeling a tiny but christmas-sy because of it! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments