Blogmas Day 15 | Tuneful Tuesday #9

01:11

Hello Lovelies!

So today I thought that I'd whack out a good old Tuneful Tuesay post. I haven't done one of these for a while but, here goes..

Recently, I've discovered two new bands who I have completely fallen for. First is 'Catfish and the Bottlemen' who are simply fantastic! They played a few nights ago on the BBC Music Awards and this was the first time I'd heard them live and they were amazing! Some of my favourite songs of theirs are; 'Homesick', 'Kathleen' and 'Fallout'. They remind me a little bit of a kind of 'Arctic Monkeys', 'Oasis', 'Imagine Dragons' combo which is fab. I'll definitely be buying this on vinyl soon!



The second band is 'Cage the Elephant' who are again, brilliant. I just kind of stumbled across these guys and like 'Catfish and the Bottlemen', fell in love. Three of my favourite songs are 'Spiderhead', 'Halo' and 'Cigarette Daydreams'. They have a very Beatles-esque, 1960's sound which I really like!


You Might Also Like

0 comments