Blogmas Day 19 | Cabin Weekend 1

08:21

Hello Lovelies!

So today is the first (and only) full day of our cabin weekend away in Exeter. It's also my Nan's birthday so, happy birthday! 

We woke up this morning, had breakfast then headed into town to do a little bit of shopping. We got a few things and I even managed to sneak a tiny, little trip to Lush. I got the 'So White' and 'Northern Lights' bath bombs which both smell a-maz-ing! I really like the 'So White' bathbomb and I have it every year. It smells of apples which I love and, from what I can remember, turns your bath pink so I'm very excited to use it. I also picked up a dress for New Years Eve from River Island which is black and has some silver detailing around the neckline. It was also reduced from around £40 to £20 which is insane!



We then got lunch at a nearby pub which was lovely and very tasty! We got back to the cabin around half an hour ago and are relaxing at the moment. We'll probably have a quick dip in the hot tub again later and have a snack-y dinner. Where we're staying is amazing and I highly recommend it!



We're seeing some family friends tomorrow morning and then heading on home soon after lunch so, I shall keep you all updated! :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments