Blogmas Day 2 | Winter Night Routine

10:48

Hello Lovelies!

So, for blogmas day two I thought that I'd attempt to do a winter night routine for you all.
Now when I get home from college, it's usually around five/five fifteen so I have dinner pretty soon after I get in. I'll get home and there's normally a few chores that I have to do so I get those done first. As it's December as well, nine times out of ten I forget to have my advent calendar in the morning so I'll have that when I get in too :)
After having dinner, I'll head upstairs and sort my college work out and switch my books in bag ready for the next day. If I have some homework to do I'll do that and any other college-y bits that I need to get done. At this point I'd try to give my room a little tidy up too.
Next, I'll start running by bath using some sort of lush product (as per) and after this I'll start to take my makeup off. I use the makeup removing wipes by Simple because I find that they don't dry my skin out and just overall work well for me. I'll also cleanse and moisturise my face using the Vitamin C range from The Body Shop, which again works well for my type of skin.
After having my bath, I'll turn all the little fairy lights in my room and and then head  downstairs to watch some TV. Right now, I'm either found watching 'I'm Celebrity Get Me Out of Here' or 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' which I am l o v i n g!
Between nine thirty and ten I'll go back upstairs and either watch the rest of the programme I was watching downstairs or put my headphones in and listen to some music for a little bit. At the minute, I am really liking the album 'Smoke & Mirrors' by Brett Dennan who has an amazing voice and is so so talented.
When my eyes start to feel heavy I'll then snuggle up and get cosy in bed and drift of to sleep. I hope you all enjoyed this post and I'll see you all tomorrow!


You Might Also Like

0 comments