Blogmas Day 14 | Christmas Wishlist

00:54

Hello Lovelies!

Today I thought that I'd share with you a few of the things I have asked for Christmas. In all honesty, there isn't actually that much that I 'wanted' as such this year so this list will be relatively short! :)

1. Doc Martens
I already have a pair of Doctor Martens boots but, because they are a burgundy colour, I can only really wear them in autumn/winter. So, I have asked for a new pair of shoe style Docs which are white and a pair that I'm much more likely to wear in the other months. 

    (photo from the Doc Martens insta)

2. Vinyls
I have asked for two vinyls for christmas, these are 'Wanted On Voyage' by George Ezra and 'Long Way Down' by Tom Odell. I love both of these albums already and always have them on repeat I think that they'll sound amazing on vinyl.



3. Humans of New York
This is a book that someone in my Creative Writing class actually mentioned. Basically, this man asks the same questions to a bunch of different people in New York and write down their responses. This book just sounds so interesting to me and sounds like a fab read!


So, that's pretty much all that I asked for this year. There wasn't really that much that I wanted hence why this wishlist is so short! Anyway, thankyou for reading and I hope that you're all enjoying Blogmas!❄️🎄

You Might Also Like

0 comments