Blogmas Day 20 | Cabin Weekend 2

11:25

Hello Lovelies!
This afternoon we got back from our little trip away an I'm currently watching Men in Black 3 all snuggled up with a hot chocolate. I love going away but, there's nothing quite like being home.

This morning I managed to wake up a little late than yesterday (score!) and we met up with some family friends. It was so great to catch up with them after not seeing them for so long! They are such lovely people and we went on a nice walk around the area, it was beautiful!


We left around one this afternoon and got back home about three. It was quite a long drive! I had a really great weekend with the family an would definitely love to go back and stay in those cabins!


This week is going to be super super busy so I'll be drafting some posts, ready to upload throughout the week, along with wrapping some presents and making a gingerbread house (yay)!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments