Blogmas Day 17 | College Half Year (ish) Review

11:54

Hello Lovelies!

Today I finished college for the year and I've been thinkin about how my life has basically changed since September. I've nearly been at college for five months which is ridiculous! The time has just flown by.

So, I started college in September and I can say that it is so much better than secondary school. A-Levels are harder than GCSE's but the whole is experience is fab. I'm still very much enjoying all of my classes and all of my lecturers are brilliant! I'm studying Geography, Media, Creative Writing (CreW) and English Language. All of them are so interesting and really appeal to me.

I've also met some amazing people at college too. Obviously, nothing beats the incredible people I know from secondary school but, all the people I've met are pretty great. I've especially got on with the people in my Geography and English classes so I'm happy.

I'm looking forward to what the future will bring with college and am looking forward to continuing my studies there! :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments