Blogmas Day 21 | December Favourites

06:12

Hello Lovelies!

So, I don't normally do a favourites post but as it's christmas I thought I'd bang one out for you. 
Firstly this month I've been loving this ring that I bought from TopShop. It's silver and has a little moon and star on it. I thought that it was so pretty and I couldn't just leave it there!


Next, is something that's been a real life saver for me over the past month; Olbas Oil. I'm really prone to catching colds, especially close to christmas, so I put a few drops of this on my pillow before I go to sleep or in my bath and it really helps to unclog my nose and makes me feel a little better.


As well as these, I've been loving the So White bath bomb from Lush. It only comes out at Christmas and every year it's my favourite. It smells like apples and,  from what I can remember, it is white on the outside but is red on the inside! I love it and it never seizes to amaze me everytime.


Lastly, there are a few makeup products which I've been really liking. I've rediscovered my love for my Naked Basics eyeshadow pallete. Normally, I use the shade W.O.S all over my lid, Naked 2 in the crease and the shade Faint in the outer 'V' of my eye. Sometimes I also use the colour Venus as a highlighter which actually works very well. 
I've also been using two lip liners from TopShop. When I wear a bright lipstick it tends to smudge and smear around my mouth. Using a lip liner really helps to not basically ruin my makeup and I have two in the colours Deception and Wheels on Fire.
Finally, I've been wearing a nail polish by L'Oreal all the time. It's in the number 503 which is a dark burgundy/berry colour and is perfect for this time of year.


You Might Also Like

1 comments